Filter by Price
- Birthday Gift Plants3
- Mother's Day Plants4
- New Year Gift Plants6
- Flowering Plants93
- Plants by Location40
- Plants by Type86
- Season Plants44
- Valentine's Day Plants6
- Wedding Anniversary Plants6
- Wedding Party Plants4
This Week’s Top Rated
Adenium Baby Pink (Grafted) - Adenium obesum, Desert Rose Plant
Rated 4.50 out of 5
Adenium Red (Grafted) - Adenium Serene Rose, Adenium Obesum, Desert Rose Plant
Rated 3.00 out of 5
Anthurium Orange - Flamingo Flower, Laceleaf, Tailflower Plant
Rated 0 out of 5₹1,119.00
Showing all 8 results
- One of the best rose plants.
- Watering once in a day.
- Preferred for outdoor garden and direct sunlight.
- It is considered as a symbol of purity, innocence and silence.
- Miniature roses need 5-6 hours of direct sun.
- Preferred for outdoor garden.
- Need watering once a day.Do not overwater the plant.
- Avoid getting the leaves wet during humidity to keep them safe from fungal diseases.
- Regular fertilizing is essential.
- Do not over water the plant.
- Use organic fertilizer once a month during growing season.
- Remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts and throw them away from the plants.
- Keep the plant in Natural bright Light.
- Perfect plant for your balcony.
- Needs nutrients regularly through the growing season.
- Organic fertilizers applied to the ground are the most effective.
- Regular and proper watering is essential.
- It loves direct sun light and is good for outdoors.
- 4-6 hrs of sunlight ideal for flowering.
- Needed organic rich and well drained soil.
- Use water in the morning or evening time. Do not over water.
- Use organic fertilizer once a month.
- Outdoor garden and sunny balcony are perfect places for it.
- Needed direct and natural sunlight.
- Over watering should be avoided.
- After using fertilizers use water immediately.
- For best growth natural bright light is ideal.
- Water at morning and evening time and over watering should be avoided.
- Dead, infected or damaged plant parts should be removed.
- You can use Neem oil or Citrus oil spray for primary treatment.
- Keep in natural bright sunlight.
- Can be used indoors, outdoors and in gardens.
- Avoid applying water on flowers and leaves.
- Keep in 20 to 30 degree celsius temprature.