Filter by Price
- Birthday Gift Plants2
- Mother's Day Plants4
- New Year Gift Plants5
- Valentine's Day Plants6
- Wedding Anniversary Plants6
- Wedding Party Plants4
This Week’s Top Rated
Adenium Baby Pink (Grafted) - Adenium obesum, Desert Rose Plant
Rated 4.50 out of 5
Adenium Red (Grafted) - Adenium Serene Rose, Adenium Obesum, Desert Rose Plant
Rated 3.00 out of 5
Flowering and Foliage Garden Plants
Rated 0 out of 5
Showing 1–18 of 87 results
- Use daily watering during hot days.
- Easy maintenance, annual flowering andtough plant.
- Try to keep the temperature above 30 degree Celsius.
- Keep in living room or in terrace area.
- Required proper drainage of water in the soil.
Adenium Baby Pink (Grafted) – Adenium obesum, Desert Rose PlantRated 4.50 out of 5
- Live plant in the plastic pot.
- Proper watering is the key to the plant healthy.
- The soil mix should have moisture retention properties.
- Bonsai looking plant and easy to maintain.
- Proper watering in hot season.
Adenium Flower Fairy (Grafted) – Adenium Obesum, Desert Rose PlantRated 0 out of 5
- A healthy plant need proper watering.
- The soil mix should have moisture retention properties and proper drainage.
- Plastic pots are ideal because clay pots dry out much faster.
- Direct sunlight and fresh air is required.
- Annual Flowering and hardy plant.
Adenium Phet Mong Kon(Grafted) – Adenium Obesum, Desert Rose PlantRated 0 out of 5₹449.00
- A live plant with plastic pot.
- An ideal temperature for better growth and flowering is 30-35° celsius.
- Plants nature is outdoor or semi shade and requires less watering.
- Bonsai fooking plant and easy to maintenance.
- Annual flowering and hard plant.
Adenium Pink (Grafted) – Adenium Obesum, Desert Rose PlantRated 0 out of 5₹589.00
- Use plastic pot because clay pots dry out fast.
- Plants height with pot is 1-2 feet and pot size is 6 inch diameter.
- Plants nature is outdoor and requires less watering.
- Bonsai type plant which is easy to maintain.
- Annual, hard and tough flowering plant.
Adenium Red (Grafted) – Adenium Serene Rose, Adenium Obesum, Desert Rose PlantRated 3.00 out of 5
- Best low maintenance plant.
- Best air purifier plant recommended by NASA study.
- Plants nature is indoor, shady and need less watering.
- Best choice as a gift because of its evergreen property.
- Nice attractive green colored leaves.
- Areca palm live indoor plant in 3 inch plastic pot.
- Best air purifying plant according to NASA clean air study.
- Easy to care and maintain.
- To ensure safe delivery best packaging method used.
- Best popular indoor house plant.
- The plant has to be in bright light, moist air and well-drained moist soil.
- The ideal temperature for the plant is 21 degree Celsius.
- Need to water twice a week.
- Go for a fertilizer that is high in nitrogen.
- The plant requires moderate to higher humidity.
Anthurium Orange – Flamingo Flower, Laceleaf, Tailflower PlantRated 0 out of 5₹1,119.00
- A live plant in plastic pot.
- Required less watering and have indoor nature.
- Can be used for table top plants and to gift.
- Long living plant and wide spread.
- Performs best when planted in partially shaded garden beds.
- Use proper watering, avoid over watering.
- A sudden change in location causes the leaves to drop off.
- Partial or indirect sunlight.
- 20 to 30 degree Celsius is bet temperature.
- Use any organic fertilizer.
- Keep in natural bright sunlight.
- Can be used indoors, outdoors and in gardens.
- Avoid applying water on flowers and leaves.
- Keep in 20 to 30 degree celsius temprature.
- For best growth natural bright light is ideal.
- Water at morning and evening time and over watering should be avoided.
- Dead, infected or damaged plant parts should be removed.
- You can use Neem oil or Citrus oil spray for primary treatment.
- Outdoor garden and sunny balcony are perfect places for it.
- Needed direct and natural sunlight.
- Over watering should be avoided.
- After using fertilizers use water immediately.
- 4-6 hrs of sunlight ideal for flowering.
- Needed organic rich and well drained soil.
- Use water in the morning or evening time. Do not over water.
- Use organic fertilizer once a month.
- Needs nutrients regularly through the growing season.
- Organic fertilizers applied to the ground are the most effective.
- Regular and proper watering is essential.
- It loves direct sun light and is good for outdoors.
- Do not over water the plant.
- Use organic fertilizer once a month during growing season.
- Remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts and throw them away from the plants.
- Keep the plant in Natural bright Light.
- Perfect plant for your balcony.
- Miniature roses need 5-6 hours of direct sun.
- Preferred for outdoor garden.
- Need watering once a day.Do not overwater the plant.
- Avoid getting the leaves wet during humidity to keep them safe from fungal diseases.
- Regular fertilizing is essential.
- One of the best rose plants.
- Watering once in a day.
- Preferred for outdoor garden and direct sunlight.
- It is considered as a symbol of purity, innocence and silence.
Read more about
The green elements that are necessary for all of humanity to exist are plants. They are the living things that use photosynthesis to create their own sustenance. There are more than 3,000 000 distinct species there, primarily grasses, trees, shrubs, and the like.
Plants are not only beautiful, but they also provide many health advantages. Many indoor plants are capable of absorbing dangerous substances into the air in your house, place of business, and other buildings where they are used.
By reducing the drying impacts of heating systems, plants add more humidity to the air, which benefits respiratory and skin health.
Features of Plants
Plants have a natural ability to adapt to their surroundings and develop accordingly. The primary function of plants is to serve as a source of food and shelter for other living things, including people. Not to mention, many fruits and flowers also have culinary and medicinal uses.
One of the largest websites where you can buy plants of any kind and category is TrigartFlowerNursey. The best aspect is that the website offers a wide range of products for plants, including fertilisers and accessories like plant stands, pots, pebbles, and many more.
All of this is affordable enough for everyone to have their own beautiful and lush plants set up in their cosy home.