Filter by Price
- Birthday Gift Plants2
- Mother's Day Plants4
- New Year Gift Plants5
- Valentine's Day Plants6
- Wedding Anniversary Plants6
- Wedding Party Plants4
This Week’s Top Rated
Adenium Baby Pink (Grafted) - Adenium obesum, Desert Rose Plant
Rated 4.50 out of 5
Adenium Red (Grafted) - Adenium Serene Rose, Adenium Obesum, Desert Rose Plant
Rated 3.00 out of 5
Anthurium Orange - Flamingo Flower, Laceleaf, Tailflower Plant
Rated 0 out of 5₹1,119.00
Showing all 5 results
- Morning sunlight for three to six hours.
- When the dirt in the container seems dry to the touch, add 4 cups of water.
- The soil should be fertile, well-drained, and high in organic matter.
- 22 to 30 Celsius temperature range.
- Every month, apply organic fertilizer.
- Sunlight in the morning for three to six hours.
- Add 4 cups of water once the soil in the container feels dry to the touch.
- The soil should be rich in organic content, fertile, and well-drained.
- Temperature range: 25 to 35 Celsius.
- Every month, apply any organic fertilizer.
- Partial shading of the sun.
- Moderate watering
- Soil that drains well.
- Temperature of 36F.
- Use any organic fertilizer you choose.
- In full sun, they’ll bloom at their best.
- A wet-saturated to moist-dry watering cycle should be established.
- Utilize soil that includes peat moss, vermiculite, and perlite.
- A temperature range between 60 and 70 degrees would be ideal.
- If you fertilize at all during the colder months, do it sparingly.
- The best leaf colour will be given to them by bright indirect light.
- Let the soil surface dry between waterings.
- Any quality potting soil.
- Temperature should be warmer than 75F/24C during the day and 55-65F/13-18C at night.
- Use a balanced liquid fertilizer that has been diluted by half to feed the plant every two weeks while it grows.
Purple Shamrock, Oxalis Triangularis Creeper PlantRated 0 out of 5₹349.00
Read more about
In order to grow, flowering creepers typically require support. As a result, they typically spread out over the ground and fully cover it with their vines.
Creepers make great ground coverings. In addition, creepers are excellent weed killers. They offer defense against erosion of the soil. The flowering creeper is thus a clever addition.
They are also a requirement for gardens because they easily change the appearance of a landscape or garden. They give the uninteresting fields and landscapes a splash of color. A beautiful addition to your gardens, balconies, and windows are flowering creepers. These creepers are capable of numerous jobs.
Preventing soil erosion and controlling weed growth are two examples of such responsibilities. They excel at enhancing your decor as well. They are capable of giving the most impractical places a magnificent appearance.
Typically, flowering creepers require very little area to thrive. Their vines spread out and take up a large quantity of ground. Therefore, they are universally adaptable.
Growing flowering creepers in pots and hanging baskets is simple. These pots and baskets can be hung in a variety of locations, including balconies, outdoor spaces, and windows. These creepers can also be grown indoors with the help of sturdy supports like pillars, poles, and wires.
The creepers require a plenty of water. In order to prevent the soil from drying up, it is necessary to water these plants frequently. If you want more of an aesthetic feel, geranium ivy is a fantastic option to consider in the flowering creepers area. You can match or contrast these according to your preference because they come in various colors.