Filter by Price
- Birthday Gift Plants3
- Mother's Day Plants4
- New Year Gift Plants6
- Flowering Plants93
- Plants by Location40
- Plants by Type86
- Season Plants44
- Valentine's Day Plants6
- Wedding Anniversary Plants6
- Wedding Party Plants4
This Week’s Top Rated
Adenium Baby Pink (Grafted) - Adenium obesum, Desert Rose Plant
Rated 4.50 out of 5
Adenium Red (Grafted) - Adenium Serene Rose, Adenium Obesum, Desert Rose Plant
Rated 3.00 out of 5
Flowering and Foliage Garden Plants
Rated 0 out of 5
Showing all 6 results
- Keep the ground moist but not soaked.
- Luminous, indirect lighting
- While in flower, monthly liquid fertilizer application
- Avoid the vents for the air conditioning and heating.
- When the plant goes dormant, water less (November)
- Easy maintenance, annual flowering and tough plant.
- Required proper drainage of water in the soil.
- One of the best rose plants.
- Watering once in a day.
- Preferred for outdoor garden and direct sunlight.
- It is considered as a symbol of purity, innocence and silence.
- Miniature roses need 5-6 hours of direct sun.
- Preferred for outdoor garden.
- Need watering once a day.Do not overwater the plant.
- Avoid getting the leaves wet during humidity to keep them safe from fungal diseases.
- Regular fertilizing is essential.
- 4-6 hrs of sunlight ideal for flowering.
- Needed organic rich and well drained soil.
- Use water in the morning or evening time. Do not over water.
- Use organic fertilizer once a month.
- Outdoor garden and sunny balcony are perfect places for it.
- Needed direct and natural sunlight.
- Over watering should be avoided.
- After using fertilizers use water immediately.
Read more about
Valentine's Day Plants
A lovely plant that emits love makes for one of the most practical and colourful Valentine’s Day presents. Whatever you decide, your Valentine’s Day plant gifts will make your loved one happy because of their usefulness and the thought you put into them.
You no longer need to go to the nursery because you can order the ideal plant from the convenience of your house.
Your loved ones can celebrate Valentine’s Day in an environmentally friendly way by giving them one of our Valentine’s Day plant gifts. These plants are among the greatest at purifying the air and removing pollution from the environment.
Our collection includes a wide range of plants that have been acquired from other nations. We also have a huge collection of creative plants that symbolise affection and love, like roses, tulips, anthuriums, orchids, and many more.
Some of the plants in our selection of Valentine’s Day packages are also shaped like twin hearts, which symbolises two hearts beating as one and makes the present much more treasured.
Choose any of our Valentine’s Day plant presents and receive matching decorative accents. Your loved ones will receive adorable toys that go great with the plants to get the day started.