Filter by Price
- Birthday Gift Plants3
- Mother's Day Plants4
- New Year Gift Plants6
- Flowering Plants93
- Plants by Location40
- Plants by Type86
- Season Plants44
- Valentine's Day Plants6
- Wedding Anniversary Plants6
- Wedding Party Plants4
This Week’s Top Rated
Adenium Baby Pink (Grafted) - Adenium obesum, Desert Rose Plant
Rated 4.50 out of 5
Adenium Red (Grafted) - Adenium Serene Rose, Adenium Obesum, Desert Rose Plant
Rated 3.00 out of 5
Miniature Rose, Button Rose (Pink)
Rated 0 out of 5₹300.00
Showing all 10 results
- In a single pack, you receive 4 flowering plants and 1 foliage plant.
- These are low-maintenance plants.
- Plants with colorful flowers and leaves are ideal for adding contrast colors to your garden.
- One of the most beautiful flowering plants.
- Low-upkeep plant.
- Stunning flowering plant ideal for an outdoor garden.
- The Crinum family’s members require fertilization about three times a year, while not being the simplest to care for.
- Once they have perished, the leaves and blossoms should be removed.
- The bulbs should be taken out of the garden in the fall and kept indoors in a cool spot if you live in a really cold climate.
- Your Crinum lilies might not produce blossoms for up to five years.
- More than six hours of direct sunlight, or three to six hours, with strong natural light the remainder of the day.
- When the topsoil (1-2 inches) in the pot seems dry to the touch, add 4 cups (about 200 ml) of water.
- The soil should be fertile, well-drained, and high in organic matter.
- Temperature range: 16 to 32 degrees Celsius
- Every month, apply organic fertilizer.
All Season Plants
- Keep the plant in direct, bright natural light.
- By probing the soil with a stick or your finger, you may determine how much moisture is there.
- When the top inch or two of soil seems dry to the touch, sprinkle 4 cups (about 200 ml) of water on it.
- Wait at least two weeks after receiving it before repotting.
Raat Ki Rani, Raat Rani, Night Blooming Jasmine – PlantRated 0 out of 5₹299.00
- Maintain the plant in bright, indirect natural light.
- Check the moisture in the soil by poking it with your finger or a simple little stick.
- When the top soil (1-2 inches) seems dry to the touch, add 3 cups (about 150 ml) of water.
- After receiving it, wait at least two weeks before repotting.
- The recommended amount of sunlight per day for flowering and plant growth is at least five to six hours of direct sunlight.
- For plants to develop, the soil needs to have a high organic content and be well drained.
- When the top 1-2 inches of dirt in the pot feels dry to the touch, water the plant.
- Feed the plant with organic fertilizer once a month throughout the primary growing season.
- Remove any damaged, diseased, or dead plant components, and dispose of them far from the living plants.
- One of the best rose plants.
- Watering once in a day.
- Preferred for outdoor garden and direct sunlight.
- It is considered as a symbol of purity, innocence and silence.
- Do not over water the plant.
- Use organic fertilizer once a month during growing season.
- Remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts and throw them away from the plants.
- Keep the plant in Natural bright Light.
- Perfect plant for your balcony.
- 4-6 hrs of sunlight ideal for flowering.
- Needed organic rich and well drained soil.
- Use water in the morning or evening time. Do not over water.
- Use organic fertilizer once a month.
Read more about
Plant some monsoon plants in your garden this year to give it some life. There is no better time to begin gardening than now, for all you garden lovers. Choose from a variety of plants, including Thunbergia and Ixora tiny.
Why Would You Want It?
The monsoon season is ideal for gardening, hot chocolate, and hugging. This season provides the necessary rainfall for a wide variety of plants, many of which require a plenty of water to thrive. Monsoon plants are the best option for you if you reside in a region with heavy rainfall.
Don’t allow the persistent rain prevent you from enjoying your time in the garden. Purchase a variety of potted plants to keep your garden green all year long.
The monsoon season is the best time to garden because it requires less work for monsoon plants like African Marigold and Mandevilla to grow, develop, and bloom.
They differ from other plants in that they have uniquely designed root systems and structural elements that enable them to endure in such environments. They are divided into a number of groups, ranging from bright flowering plants to vibrant foliages.