Filter by Price
Showing 1–18 of 86 results
- In full sun, they’ll bloom at their best.
- A wet-saturated to moist-dry watering cycle should be established.
- Utilize soil that includes peat moss, vermiculite, and perlite.
- A temperature range between 60 and 70 degrees would be ideal.
- If you fertilize at all during the colder months, do it sparingly.
- The best leaf colour will be given to them by bright indirect light.
- Let the soil surface dry between waterings.
- Any quality potting soil.
- Temperature should be warmer than 75F/24C during the day and 55-65F/13-18C at night.
- Use a balanced liquid fertilizer that has been diluted by half to feed the plant every two weeks while it grows.
- The recommended amount of sunlight per day for flowering and plant growth is at least five to six hours of direct sunlight.
- For plants to develop, the soil needs to have a high organic content and be well drained.
- When the top 1-2 inches of dirt in the pot feels dry to the touch, water the plant.
- Feed the plant with organic fertilizer once a month throughout the primary growing season.
- Remove any damaged, diseased, or dead plant components, and dispose of them far from the living plants.
- Keep the plant in bright artificial or indirect natural light.
- Check the moisture in the soil by poking it with your finger or a simple little stick.
- When the top soil (about 3 to 4 inches) feels dry to the touch, add 1 cup (about 50 ml) of water.
- After receiving it, wait at least two weeks before repotting.
- Artificially bright light or indirect natural light.
- When the topsoil (1-2 inches) in the pot feels dry to the touch, add 1 cup (about 50 ml) of water.
- The soil should be fertile, well-drained, and high in organic matter.
- Temperature range: 15 to 30 degrees Celsius
- Every month, apply organic fertiliser.
- Nutmeg trees should be grown in rich, organic soil that is low in salt and has a medium texture.
- Ideally, the pH should be between 6-7, though they will tolerate values between 5.5 and 7.5.
- A soil test can help you decide whether the location is suitable or whether you need to alter it to make up for nutritional deficiencies.
Read more about
Plants by Type
We are aware that everyone desires a small piece of nature. At Trigart Flowers, we work hard to turn that vision of a private garden into a reality.
What better way to adorn your home than with some outdoor greenery given the times and cities we live in? Plants can add life to any area, indoors or out.
There is one for any location, whether it is your house or business, thanks to the abundance of choices and variation accessible in terms of scale, color, price, and size.
The advantages of plant life are therefore undeniable! But purchasing plants can be difficult. No longer is a trip to your neighborhood nursery necessary!
Your online nursery, Trigart Flower Nursery, puts your plants just a click away.
You can choose from a wide variety of options, and new variations are always being added.
And we make it really simple for you to order these lovely gifts. Choose from the extensive selection of terrariums, ferns, adeniums, orchids, succulents, and even cacti. These tiny greens can be ordered for your loved ones online with us, and the Trigart Flowers staff will take care of everything.