With climbing plants, aesthetics are everything. Climbing plants may instantly add life to a wall that might otherwise be boring. Th...
Filter by Price
- Birthday Gift Plants3
- Mother's Day Plants4
- New Year Gift Plants6
- Flowering Plants93
- Plants by Location40
- Plants by Type86
- Season Plants44
- Valentine's Day Plants6
- Wedding Anniversary Plants6
- Wedding Party Plants4
This Week’s Top Rated
Adenium Baby Pink (Grafted) - Adenium obesum, Desert Rose Plant
Rated 4.50 out of 5
Adenium Red (Grafted) - Adenium Serene Rose, Adenium Obesum, Desert Rose Plant
Rated 3.00 out of 5
Flowering and Foliage Garden Plants
Rated 0 out of 5
Showing all 7 results
- Maintain the plant in bright, indirect natural light.
- Check the moisture in the soil by poking it with your finger or a simple little stick.
- When the top 1-2 inches of soil feel dry to the touch, water.
- After receiving it, wait at least two weeks before re potting.
Ranjai Plant, Clematis Heynei PlantRated 0 out of 5₹349.00
- It is a long flowering vine that is grown. Stem cuttings or shoots from the tuberous roots are used for propagation.
- It is a perennial herbaceous climber with rapid growth. In many tropical nations, it has turned into an exotic weed.
Thunbergia Laurifolia PlantRated 0 out of 5₹349.00
- Thunbergia erecta, Acanthaceae, Acanthus, Meyenia erecta Mini and Meyenia White are its common names.
- When planted as an annual houseplant, hanging baskets and other containers are suitable.
Thunbergia (Any Color) PlantRated 0 out of 5₹349.00
- The trumpet-shaped clusters of this plant’s flowers will give your garden a lively Indian atmosphere that will enhance it.
- Your garden will be illuminated with striking lavender-blue flowers throughout the summer, or all year long in tropical areas, against a background of dark green heart-shaped leaves.
Thunbergia Erecta Nana, Meyenia Erecta Nana, Bush Clock Vine (Blue) PlantRated 0 out of 5₹249.00
- As previously stated, grape ivy thrives in low light environments, yet it can tolerate bright to moderate light if kept suitably wet.
- Avoid over watering grape ivy by letting the soil somewhat dry up in between irrigations.
- When producing grape ivy, the soil needs to be carefully considered because the root systems demand great air circulation.
Grape Ivy PlantRated 0 out of 5₹249.00
- One of the best plants for blooming.
- Perfect plant for a sunny balcony and outdoor gardens.
- Its elegant bloom will improve your home’s aesthetic appearance.
- Relatively little maintenance and care is needed.
Clitoria Ternatea, Gokarna (Blue) PlantRated 0 out of 5₹299.00
- Easy maintenance, annual flowering and tough plant.
- Required proper drainage of water in the soil.
Top 5 Climbers And CreepersRated 0 out of 5
Read more about
With climbing plants, aesthetics are everything. Climbing plants may instantly add life to a wall that might otherwise be boring. The addition of climbers to sections is a clever method to hide the plain walls and less appealing areas.
There’s no need to worry if the greens aren’t pleasing to the eye; these climber plants are available in both flowering and non-flowering varieties. Climber plants require far less space to develop than trees and bushes, and the vines keep growing. They thus fill a lot of open spaces.
To develop, climber plants require a sturdy support. They are therefore simple to grow close to poles, pillars, cables, and fences.
When grown outside, climber plants like honeysuckle and bougainvillaea have the most gorgeous appearance. The best of both worlds can be found in plants like Giloy and Piper nigrum (kali mirch), which are both great climbers and are abundant in therapeutic virtues. Your drab walls will pop with colour from plants like Mandevilla, Bougainvillea, Morning Glory, and Passiflora, making them attractive for photos.
As more and more beauty bloggers and interior designers adopt the trend to give zen effect to personal areas, the use of climber plants to beautify walls, balconies, and private places has skyrocketed. It is true that having greenery nearby can reduce stress and anxiety.