Filter by Price
- Birthday Gift Plants2
- Mother's Day Plants4
- New Year Gift Plants5
- Valentine's Day Plants6
- Wedding Anniversary Plants6
- Wedding Party Plants4
This Week’s Top Rated
Adenium Baby Pink (Grafted) - Adenium obesum, Desert Rose Plant
Rated 4.50 out of 5
Adenium Red (Grafted) - Adenium Serene Rose, Adenium Obesum, Desert Rose Plant
Rated 3.00 out of 5
Anthurium Orange - Flamingo Flower, Laceleaf, Tailflower Plant
Rated 0 out of 5₹1,119.00
Showing all 5 results
- Best low maintenance plant.
- Best air purifier plant recommended by NASA study.
- Plants nature is indoor, shady and need less watering.
- Best choice as a gift because of its evergreen property.
- Nice attractive green colored leaves.
- Areca palm live indoor plant in 3 inch plastic pot.
- Best air purifying plant according to NASA clean air study.
- Easy to care and maintain.
- To ensure safe delivery best packaging method used.
- Best popular indoor house plant.
- The plant has to be in bright light, moist air and well-drained moist soil.
- The ideal temperature for the plant is 21 degree Celsius.
- Need to water twice a week.
- Go for a fertilizer that is high in nitrogen.
- The plant requires moderate to higher humidity.
Anthurium Orange – Flamingo Flower, Laceleaf, Tailflower PlantRated 0 out of 5₹1,119.00
- A live plant in plastic pot.
- Required less watering and have indoor nature.
- Can be used for table top plants and to gift.
- Long living plant and wide spread.
- Performs best when planted in partially shaded garden beds.
- Use proper watering, avoid over watering.
- A sudden change in location causes the leaves to drop off.
- Partial or indirect sunlight.
- 20 to 30 degree Celsius is bet temperature.
- Use any organic fertilizer.
Read more about
Low-light plants that do well when kept indoors are known as indoor plants. These are ideal for locations with insufficient sunshine. Because of peoples’ growing increasing awareness, there is a dramatic increase in green space. A new fad known as indoor plants has emerged as a result of the expansion in small spaces, particularly in metropolitan areas.
For many people, an indoor garden can be both a refuge from the outside world and a great source of delight. Whether you are in a small apartment or a huge mansion, adding particular plants to your home will start to improve your health and general happiness.
Indoor Plants Care
You must be aware by this point that indoor plants don’t need a lot of sunlight. Therefore, it is simple to store them in areas with indirect light. Another crucial piece of advice for growing plants inside is to only water them when the dirt is dry.
The topsoil can be touched to determine whether it is dry or not. Make sure to give your indoor plants some light—this is a crucial maintenance tip. So give them a glimpse of the sun on the weekends. Bring them to your balcony or terrace, if appropriate. Although it should be at its best, sunlight is also crucial for them.