Filter by Price
- Birthday Gift Plants3
- Mother's Day Plants4
- New Year Gift Plants6
- Flowering Plants93
- Plants by Location40
- Plants by Type86
- Season Plants44
- Valentine's Day Plants6
- Wedding Anniversary Plants6
- Wedding Party Plants4
This Week’s Top Rated
Adenium Baby Pink (Grafted) - Adenium obesum, Desert Rose Plant
Rated 4.50 out of 5
Adenium Red (Grafted) - Adenium Serene Rose, Adenium Obesum, Desert Rose Plant
Rated 3.00 out of 5
Anthurium Orange - Flamingo Flower, Laceleaf, Tailflower Plant
Rated 0 out of 5₹1,119.00
Showing all 4 results
- One of the best rose plants.
- Watering once in a day.
- Preferred for outdoor garden and direct sunlight.
- It is considered as a symbol of purity, innocence and silence.
- Outdoor garden and sunny balcony are perfect places for it.
- Needed direct and natural sunlight.
- Over watering should be avoided.
- After using fertilizers use water immediately.
- A live plant with plastic pot.
- An ideal temperature for better growth and flowering is 30-35° celsius.
- Plants nature is outdoor or semi shade and requires less watering.
- Bonsai fooking plant and easy to maintenance.
- Annual flowering and hard plant.
Adenium Pink (Grafted) – Adenium Obesum, Desert Rose PlantRated 0 out of 5₹589.00
- A healthy plant need proper watering.
- The soil mix should have moisture retention properties and proper drainage.
- Plastic pots are ideal because clay pots dry out much faster.
- Direct sunlight and fresh air is required.
- Annual Flowering and hardy plant.
Adenium Phet Mong Kon(Grafted) – Adenium Obesum, Desert Rose PlantRated 0 out of 5₹449.00
Read more about
Wedding Party Plants
Attending a wedding party? What about a unique gift that grows and blossoms with your friends? Nothing beats our variety of bridal plant gifts for a friendliness gesture during a gathering.
You have a choice of adorable plant holders and blooming plants. Why not start the new year out fresh with your friend as opposed to just purchasing a bundle of cut flowers that will soon fade away?
Everything is taken care of, including attaching ribbons to the plants and adding some pictures of your significant memories to make the gifts more distinctive.
You now possess the ideal gift for your loved one. You can’t go wrong with any of these wedding plant gifts. Every time you water the plant, it will act as a continual reminder of your journey and your mutual love. What a gift it is to get something you can use every day.
You can choose from a range of plants, gardening tools, and accessories at Trigart Flower Nursery to match with your wedding present plants. We provide a wide variety of plants, including seasonal, indoor, and exotic varieties.
Some of these plants even keep the air inside your house fresh and clean.
You’ll be inspired to get your own by that for sure.