Filter by Price
- Birthday Gift Plants3
- Mother's Day Plants4
- New Year Gift Plants6
- Flowering Plants93
- Plants by Location40
- Plants by Type86
- Season Plants44
- Valentine's Day Plants6
- Wedding Anniversary Plants6
- Wedding Party Plants4
This Week’s Top Rated
Adenium Baby Pink (Grafted) - Adenium obesum, Desert Rose Plant
Rated 4.50 out of 5
Adenium Red (Grafted) - Adenium Serene Rose, Adenium Obesum, Desert Rose Plant
Rated 3.00 out of 5
Miniature Rose, Button Rose (Pink)
Rated 0 out of 5₹300.00
Showing all 8 results
- Indirect, bright light. If you can, move it outside in the shade of an overhang during the summer.
- During the growing season, water once a week and spray frequently.
- Reduce water use in the winter.
- Among the best plants for flowers.
- The pH of the soil affects the color of the flowers.
- Alkaline soils produce rosy-pink blooms, whereas acidic soils produce rich blue blossoms.
- Carries elegant, huge clusters of blooms in the shape of stars.
- You don’t require any particular winter maintenance in warmer climates.
- Lantana should only be grown as an annual in colder climates because it cannot withstand the harsh winters there.
- Make sure to put it in a room with lots of natural light inside.
- Common names are Jungle Geranium, Flame of the Woods, Jungle Flame, West Indian Jasmine, Rangan, Kheme, Ponna, Chann Tanea, Techi, Pan, Santan, Jarum-jarum.
- Maximum Reachable Height – 3 to 4 inches.
- To maintain a lower size, the plants may be trimmed.
- Early spring pruning and a small amount of slow-release fertilizer used around the same time will improve the health of the plants.
- Site in a fertile, humus-rich, moist, but well-drained soil with some shade.
- Some shade or a growing shade.
- During the growing season, water once a week and spray frequently. Reduce water use in the winter.
- Rich soil and flexible potting medium.
- Maintain the plant in bright, indirect natural light.
- Check the moisture in the soil by poking it with your finger or a simple little stick.
- When the top 1-2 inches of soil feel dry to the touch, water.
- After receiving it, wait at least two weeks before re potting.
Read more about
Low-growing perennial woody plants are known as shrubs. They can be divided into two groups: deciduous and evergreen. They play a big role in garden landscaping, whether as decorative plants or as boundary bushes.
Make sure to choose shrub varieties that flourish in your area when opting to introduce them. Shrubs can thrive year-round if the branches are pruned to promote blooms and dead branches are removed.
They come in a variety of attractive and medicinal colors and smells.
They are adaptable and generally simple to maintain. You can select a dwarf shrub that grows no more than 1 meter tall or a large shrub that grows up to 4 meters tall, depending on suitability and usability.
Tulsi, lavender, and hibiscus are a few examples of therapeutic shrubs.
These plants are crucial for luring wildlife like birds and butterflies into your garden, which improves its beauty.
Top 5 Shrubs to Enhance Your Garden