Filter by Price
- Birthday Gift Plants3
- Mother's Day Plants4
- New Year Gift Plants6
- Flowering Plants93
- Plants by Location40
- Plants by Type86
- Season Plants44
- Valentine's Day Plants6
- Wedding Anniversary Plants6
- Wedding Party Plants4
This Week’s Top Rated
Adenium Baby Pink (Grafted) - Adenium obesum, Desert Rose Plant
Rated 4.50 out of 5
Adenium Red (Grafted) - Adenium Serene Rose, Adenium Obesum, Desert Rose Plant
Rated 3.00 out of 5
Flowering and Foliage Garden Plants
Rated 0 out of 5
Showing all 6 results
- Stay out of the sun and mist your body with water once each week.
- Give your air plants a window side location.
- Warm temperatures between 15 and 30 degrees Celsius are preferred by air plants.
- Ensure Good Air Circulation
- If your plants don’t have a bright spot in the house, providing artificial illumination can be useful.
Air Plant, Tillandsia ionantha Guatemala (Medium) – PlantRated 0 out of 5₹399.00
- With these lovely products, you may display your air plants in a creative, contemporary, and eco-friendly way.
- The beauty of the air plant will enhance thanks to this fantastic product.
- This set is ideal for decorating a child’s home or classroom as well as serving as a desk or shelf accent.
- Because most of the nutrients that air plants need come from the air, caring for them is fairly simple.
- Avoid direct sunlight and mist your body with water once every week.
- Set up your air plants close to a window.
- The ideal temperature range for air plants is between 15 and 30 degrees Celsius.
- Ensure Adequate Air Circulation
- If your plants are not in a bright area of the house, using artificial lighting is beneficial.
Air Plant, Tillandsia Brachycaulos (Large) – PlantRated 0 out of 5₹384.00
- Keep out of the sun’s direct rays and spray your body with water once each week.
- Your air plants should be placed near a window.
- For air plants, a temperature range of between 15 and 30 degrees Celsius is appropriate.
- Make Sure There Is Enough Air Circulation
- Artificial lighting is advantageous if your plants are not in a well-lit section of the house.
Air Plant, Tillandsia Caput Medusae (Medium) – PlantRated 0 out of 5₹314.00
- Avoid the sun’s direct rays and spritz water on your body once each week.
- You should put your air plants close to a window.
- A temperature range of between 15 and 30 degrees Celsius is suitable for air plants.
- Be certain there is adequate air circulation.
- If your plants are not in an area of the house that gets enough of natural light, artificial illumination is a benefit.
Air Plant, Tillandsia Brachycaulos (Medium) – PlantRated 0 out of 5₹314.00
- Loving Touch and Tree of Life are two fantastic products included in this plant set.
- Dust can be reduced and humidity levels can be raised by air plants.
- Since most of their nutrients come from the air, air plants don’t need soil to survive.
- Due to their elegance and attractiveness, they can be utilized to beautify a blank space since they resemble artificial plants.
Read more about
There are more than 650 different species of air plants, giving you a wide range of options. Some of these are the peace lily, spider, areca palm, aloe vera, variegated syngonium, jasminum sambac, and money plants. There are a tonne more options available for you.
Air plants make great bedroom plants since they photosynthesize at night. As a result, while you sleep, they release new oxygen into the air. You may unwind, reduce your blood pressure, and improve your focus at home or at work by being around plants.
Air plant plants have the power to increase your sense of calm, productivity, and productivity.
The air plants are ideal for maintaining at your house or place of business because they require little care. They are a nice green addition that will brighten any area of your home and require almost no maintenance. Additionally, you can find a plant that perfectly complements the color of the space in your house or place of business.
When you first receive your air plant, you should properly clean it with water for 15 minutes before drying it off. Turn your plant over so that it is straight up when it is entirely dry, then put it in its new home.