Filter by Price
- Birthday Gift Plants3
- Mother's Day Plants4
- New Year Gift Plants6
- Flowering Plants93
- Plants by Location40
- Plants by Type86
- Season Plants44
- Valentine's Day Plants6
- Wedding Anniversary Plants6
- Wedding Party Plants4
This Week’s Top Rated
Adenium Baby Pink (Grafted) - Adenium obesum, Desert Rose Plant
Rated 4.50 out of 5
Adenium Red (Grafted) - Adenium Serene Rose, Adenium Obesum, Desert Rose Plant
Rated 3.00 out of 5
Miniature Rose, Button Rose (Pink)
Rated 0 out of 5₹300.00
Showing all 9 results
- They alleviate depression and stress.
- The natural acne treatment method uses the flowers.
- They are involved in making several beauty goods.
- The flowers are utilised in many rites and offered to the God and Goddess.
- The plants provide your garden a lovely appearance and scent.
- One of the best rose plants.
- Watering once in a day.
- Preferred for outdoor garden and direct sunlight.
- It is considered as a symbol of purity, innocence and silence.
- Miniature roses need 5-6 hours of direct sun.
- Preferred for outdoor garden.
- Need watering once a day.Do not overwater the plant.
- Avoid getting the leaves wet during humidity to keep them safe from fungal diseases.
- Regular fertilizing is essential.
- Do not over water the plant.
- Use organic fertilizer once a month during growing season.
- Remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts and throw them away from the plants.
- Keep the plant in Natural bright Light.
- Perfect plant for your balcony.
- Needs nutrients regularly through the growing season.
- Organic fertilizers applied to the ground are the most effective.
- Regular and proper watering is essential.
- It loves direct sun light and is good for outdoors.
- 4-6 hrs of sunlight ideal for flowering.
- Needed organic rich and well drained soil.
- Use water in the morning or evening time. Do not over water.
- Use organic fertilizer once a month.
- Outdoor garden and sunny balcony are perfect places for it.
- Needed direct and natural sunlight.
- Over watering should be avoided.
- After using fertilizers use water immediately.
- For best growth natural bright light is ideal.
- Water at morning and evening time and over watering should be avoided.
- Dead, infected or damaged plant parts should be removed.
- You can use Neem oil or Citrus oil spray for primary treatment.
- Keep in natural bright sunlight.
- Can be used indoors, outdoors and in gardens.
- Avoid applying water on flowers and leaves.
- Keep in 20 to 30 degree celsius temprature.
Read more about
Rose plants are frequently referred to as the king and queen of flowers, respectively. This is due to the fact that it possesses both traits, such as power, the position of a king, and the elegance and beauty of a queen. You absolutely need to have this in your garden.
Without at least two different kinds of rose bushes, no garden is complete. This flower’s potent scent and unparalleled beauty will instantly improve the appearance of your garden. They are commonly cultivated in India and originally belonged to the genus Rosa Rose. Rose gardens are well-liked all over the world due to their stunning hues and enticing scent. Under favorable environmental conditions, this outdoor plant grows quickly.
Rose cultivation is easier than you may imagine, and everyone can do it. Choose a sunny, well-drained location to plant your roses. Regular fertilization will ensure attractive blooms. Water them evenly to keep the soil damp.
The best flower to give as a present to a special someone is a rose plant. Days like Mother’s Day and Valentine’s Day highlight how important it is. It is also versatile and utilized throughout numerous industries, from the food to the beauty sectors.