Filter by Price
- Birthday Gift Plants3
- Mother's Day Plants4
- New Year Gift Plants6
- Flowering Plants93
- Plants by Location40
- Plants by Type86
- Season Plants44
- Valentine's Day Plants6
- Wedding Anniversary Plants6
- Wedding Party Plants4
This Week’s Top Rated
Adenium Baby Pink (Grafted) - Adenium obesum, Desert Rose Plant
Rated 4.50 out of 5
Adenium Red (Grafted) - Adenium Serene Rose, Adenium Obesum, Desert Rose Plant
Rated 3.00 out of 5
Flowering and Foliage Garden Plants
Rated 0 out of 5
Showing all 8 results
- One of the common succulent plants with flowers.
- Perfect flowering plant in the bonsai style.
- Popular indoor plant with lovely leaves.
- Popular low-upkeep plant.
- Three Adenium plants are included in each pack.
- Plants take little upkeep.
- Plants may be kept on a balcony.
- Use plastic pot because clay pots dry out fast.
- Plants height with pot is 1-2 feet and pot size is 6 inch diameter.
- Plants nature is outdoor and requires less watering.
- Bonsai type plant which is easy to maintain.
- Annual, hard and tough flowering plant.
Adenium Red (Grafted) – Adenium Serene Rose, Adenium Obesum, Desert Rose PlantRated 3.00 out of 5
- A live plant with plastic pot.
- An ideal temperature for better growth and flowering is 30-35° celsius.
- Plants nature is outdoor or semi shade and requires less watering.
- Bonsai fooking plant and easy to maintenance.
- Annual flowering and hard plant.
Adenium Pink (Grafted) – Adenium Obesum, Desert Rose PlantRated 0 out of 5₹589.00
- A healthy plant need proper watering.
- The soil mix should have moisture retention properties and proper drainage.
- Plastic pots are ideal because clay pots dry out much faster.
- Direct sunlight and fresh air is required.
- Annual Flowering and hardy plant.
Adenium Phet Mong Kon(Grafted) – Adenium Obesum, Desert Rose PlantRated 0 out of 5₹449.00
- Live plant in the plastic pot.
- Proper watering is the key to the plant healthy.
- The soil mix should have moisture retention properties.
- Bonsai looking plant and easy to maintain.
- Proper watering in hot season.
Adenium Flower Fairy (Grafted) – Adenium Obesum, Desert Rose PlantRated 0 out of 5
- Use daily watering during hot days.
- Easy maintenance, annual flowering andtough plant.
- Try to keep the temperature above 30 degree Celsius.
- Keep in living room or in terrace area.
- Required proper drainage of water in the soil.
Adenium Baby Pink (Grafted) – Adenium obesum, Desert Rose PlantRated 4.50 out of 5
Read more about
The ideal plant for beginners is an adenium. These are a well-known decorative plant also referred to as the desert rose. They can be cultivated both inside and outside. They belong to the group of tropical and succulent plants.
These plants can’t endure colder temperatures or even moist soil because they thrive in the dry, sunny climate. In cold weather, these plants could entirely freeze. Succulent, deciduous shrubs or tiny trees called desert roses can reach heights of 4 meters, and sporadically even 6 meters.
The stem’s base thickens over time and occasionally spreads over rocks. The desert rose is distinctive in that it can be grown both indoors and outside (in the wild). It flourishes in shallow, wide-mouthed vessels. The plant’s trunk was given a bulbous shape in this pot, giving it a Bonsai-like appearance. Rock or sturdy soil and full, bright sunlight are necessary for the growth of adenium plants.
Another crucial tip for adenium plants is watering. Because they store water, if something goes wrong with the water, the plant could die. Make sure to water them only when the soil is dry and according to the season. These plants are also vulnerable to pest infestations from mealybugs, scales, and spider mites.