Filter by Price
- Birthday Gift Plants3
- Mother's Day Plants4
- New Year Gift Plants6
- Flowering Plants93
- Plants by Location40
- Plants by Type86
- Season Plants44
- Valentine's Day Plants6
- Wedding Anniversary Plants6
- Wedding Party Plants4
This Week’s Top Rated
Adenium Baby Pink (Grafted) - Adenium obesum, Desert Rose Plant
Rated 4.50 out of 5
Adenium Red (Grafted) - Adenium Serene Rose, Adenium Obesum, Desert Rose Plant
Rated 3.00 out of 5
Top 5 Annual Flowering Plants
Rated 0 out of 5
Showing all 7 results
- Nutmeg trees should be grown in rich, organic soil that is low in salt and has a medium texture.
- Ideally, the pH should be between 6-7, though they will tolerate values between 5.5 and 7.5.
- A soil test can help you decide whether the location is suitable or whether you need to alter it to make up for nutritional deficiencies.
- When the tree is young and there are dry spells, water it twice a week and occasionally spritz it with a light hose spray.
- Humidity is ideal for the growth of cinnamon trees.
- The tiny seeds should be placed shallowly beneath the soil’s surface in a light yet rich beginning medium.
- Cardamom can’t stand droughts and needs a constant supply of moisture.
- It should be carefully maintained and kept humid if growing in a greenhouse.
- Although cardamom cannot tolerate cold, it should be stored in an area with long stretches of partially obscured sunlight.
- Capsules are the name for cardamom fruits.
- The plant’s seeds, which are really utilized as spices, are contained inside the fruits.
- Cardamom leaves can be used to brew tea and, when rubbed, release an aroma.
- A potted cinnamon plant can flourish for years with no extra maintenance as long as the soil is maintained just slightly dry.
- By constantly pruning, you can keep the plants as short as 3 feet, or you can eventually re pot them into a 12- to 14-inch container and let them grow up to 8 feet tall.
- The plant is employed as a decorative element.
- The spice includes essential oils that are good for your health.
- The vines should be trained when still young, so tie or simply weave them between the trellis pieces.
- It is excellent to grow under trees because they offer shade and require no additional ventilation for planting.
- Apply manure and leaf mulch.
- Shoots should be pruned twice a year for best results.
Read more about
Since they provide food flavor, spices are an essential ingredient in cooking. They are delicious and have a host of health advantages. A lovely scent emanates from around spice plants. They emit a strong odor.
In addition to giving you freshly cultivated spices, it also fills the air with a lovely scent. About Spice Plant Spice plants are herbaceous plants that produce oil and have tiny fruit seeds.
Poppy, sesame, fennel, anise, cumin, and caraway are a few of them. They stimulate hunger by increasing the flavor of the food with their pleasant scent. These spices, like ginger and chilli peppers, can be used both fresh and dried. The most valuable spices in the world include those like cardamom, ginger, cinnamon, clove, and pepper.
Instead of only being an ingredient in food, garlic provides a variety of health benefits. For health advantages including stable blood pressure and strong immunity, it can be consumed uncooked.
You may construct an aromatic garden with these spice plants, and the produce you raise yourself will be delicious and healthy for you and your family. In tropical and subtropical areas, spice plants are grown.
And are extremely well-liked on a global scale due to its high demand. A variety of spice plants are the ideal addition to your kitchen garden, if you have one. They fill the space with the aroma of cooking and bring your preferred spices close at hand. The addition of a spice plant to your family of plants is ideal. It not only helps you save money, but it also gives life to your kitchen garden.