Herbs are savory or aromatic-flavored herbs that are used to flavor and garnish food to create scrumptious treats. These herb plants...
Filter by Price
- Birthday Gift Plants3
- Mother's Day Plants4
- New Year Gift Plants6
- Flowering Plants93
- Plants by Location40
- Plants by Type86
- Season Plants44
- Valentine's Day Plants6
- Wedding Anniversary Plants6
- Wedding Party Plants4
This Week’s Top Rated
Adenium Baby Pink (Grafted) - Adenium obesum, Desert Rose Plant
Rated 4.50 out of 5
Adenium Red (Grafted) - Adenium Serene Rose, Adenium Obesum, Desert Rose Plant
Rated 3.00 out of 5
Flowering and Foliage Garden Plants
Rated 0 out of 5
Showing all 10 results
- The vines should be trained when still young, so tie or simply weave them between the trellis pieces.
- It is excellent to grow under trees because they offer shade and require no additional ventilation for planting.
- Apply manure and leaf mulch.
- Shoots should be pruned twice a year for best results.
Piper Nigrum, Kali Mirch PlantRated 0 out of 5₹449.00
- The plant is employed as a decorative element.
- The spice includes essential oils that are good for your health.
Cloves PlantRated 0 out of 5₹549.00
- A potted cinnamon plant can flourish for years with no extra maintenance as long as the soil is maintained just slightly dry.
- By constantly pruning, you can keep the plants as short as 3 feet, or you can eventually re pot them into a 12- to 14-inch container and let them grow up to 8 feet tall.
Indian Cinnamon PlantRated 0 out of 5₹249.00
- Capsules are the name for cardamom fruits.
- The plant’s seeds, which are really utilized as spices, are contained inside the fruits.
- Cardamom leaves can be used to brew tea and, when rubbed, release an aroma.
Badi Elaichi, Black Cardamom PlantRated 0 out of 5₹419.00
- The tiny seeds should be placed shallowly beneath the soil’s surface in a light yet rich beginning medium.
- Cardamom can’t stand droughts and needs a constant supply of moisture.
- It should be carefully maintained and kept humid if growing in a greenhouse.
- Although cardamom cannot tolerate cold, it should be stored in an area with long stretches of partially obscured sunlight.
Choti Elaichi, Green Cardamom PlantRated 0 out of 5₹524.00
- Compared to an orange, parsley has a higher vitamin C concentration.
- It is rich in calcium, iron, vitamin A, and numerous B vitamins.
- Because of its high chlorophyll content, parsley naturally freshens breath.
Petroselinum Crispum PlantRated 0 out of 5₹279.00
All Season Plants
- In the spring, fertilize the plants.
- Avoid coming into direct contact with a leaf fertilizer.
- Trim all branches that are broken or otherwise damaged.
- Look out for mealybugs, leaf spots, root rot, and spider mites.
Common Mint Plant, Pudina PlantRated 0 out of 5₹249.00
- When the tree is young and there are dry spells, water it twice a week and occasionally spritz it with a light hose spray.
- Humidity is ideal for the growth of cinnamon trees.
Cinnamon Bark, Dal Chini PlantRated 0 out of 5₹399.00
All Season Plants
- Lemon grass is a fragrant herb that is increasingly utilized in teas, beverages, herbal remedies, and soups and other recipes with an Asian influence.
- The clumps of this grass can reach a height of 6 feet and a width of about 4 feet, but they are typically much smaller.
Lemon Grass PlantRated 0 out of 5₹249.00
All Season Plants
- Maintain the plant in bright, indirect natural light.
- Check the moisture in the soil by poking it with your finger or a simple little stick.
- When the top 1-2 inches of soil feel dry to the touch, water.
- After receiving it, wait at least two weeks before re potting.
Krishna Tulsi Plant, Holy Basil, Ocimum Tenuiflorum (Black) PlantRated 0 out of 5₹249.00
Read more about
Herbs are savory or aromatic-flavored herbs that are used to flavor and garnish food to create scrumptious treats. These herb plants have medicinal properties that stimulate the immune system and are good for everyone’s health. They can also be consumed to obtain micro nutrients. Herb plants are great and a must for every kitchen garden due to their lovely scent.
Herb plants, including the lovely and fragrant lavender, anise hyssop, Roman chamomile, lemon balm, thyme, basil, and rosemary, are currently popular kitchen design accessories. You can pick from herb plants like tricolor sage, silver thyme, lemon, and golden sage to provide lovely color to the balcony, kitchen garden, or backyard garden.
The majority of herb plants are smaller and can only reach heights of 2 to 3 meters. These tiny herbs enhance the health and beauty of your kitchen with their soft, delicate, and gentle green stems. Natural coloring, pest control, food, and perfume are all made from these plants.
Most herb plants can grow successfully in pots. Because of this, they can be grown even in small spaces with little sunlight and water exposure. The majority of them only have a brief lifespan and can only endure for a few seasons.